Tuesday 11 February 2014

Chinese New Year - 新年快乐!

Ah, this post is a little late but a while ago we celebrated Chinese New Year in Manchester! I decided to wear some cat ears, I thought they were like horse ears (year of the horse) but Neton said they're not! Ha, oh well!
I was going to wear a fringe, but it didn't look right to me:
The ears fell slanted backwards, and Neton didn't tell me! So I was walking around all day with the ears like that! >_< 
I didn't know until I got home and reached to take the ears off and noticed they were at the back of my head! I didn't feel them slide down! Then I looked at the photos and noticed they had been like that ALL DAY! GR!
If you look in the background (mid-left) of this photo you can see a very confused face! Haha:
I love zooming into the background of photos I take to see how people are looking at me. >_< 

Anyhoo, it was a fun day. China town looks especially beautiful when it's decorated for the New Year.
Photo: thomson.co.uk
Photo: gstatic.com
Photo: markpeel.com
There was a parade with a dragon dancing through the streets, I didn't see it through since I'm too short! >_<
Photo: weatherforecast.co.uk
Photo: manchestereveningnews.co.uk
Photo: manchestereveningnews.co.uk
Photo: annabruce-stills.com
Photo: manchestereveningnews.co.uk
There were many stalls set up through the town:
There was a sort of talent show, I loved these dresses:
Unfortunately, we couldn't take any good photos!

When we went shopping later in one of the Chinese supermarkets a small dragon came in with people playing drums and symbols! It danced around the shop and in front of the altar.
When we were walking around we saw this man in costume walking down the street:
So, yah! It was a great day! 

Yesterday was a little shitty though, I received bad news in a few different areas of my life - so that sucks. I need to have a positive mind though, I want to start blogging more and stuff, so maybe I will try focusing on that a little more. I still have so much to blog about, I just haven't got around to it! 

马年大吉! <3


16 comments:

  1. lol u always say ull start blogging more but u never do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! Something always comes up though! I really do want to blog more! I really enjoy it! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh shit i missed it again i always wanna celebrate cny but always fucking forget damn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw haha, that sounds like something I would do! I hope you remember next year! And thank you! =] <3

      Delete
  3. case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree Organicwholesale.com is the best place to buy all health foods and supplements. Organicwholesale.com for all your dietary needs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my friend saw you there! she was too scared to say hello tho T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, people always say this! I don't understand what's scary - I'm the nicest person ever! >_< Haha <3

      Delete
  6. super cute! your so pretty! ;3 xoxo

    creepykawaii.tumblr.com/
    creepykawaii.tumblr.com/
    creepykawaii.tumblr.com/
    creepykawaii.tumblr.com/
    creepykawaii.tumblr.com/
    creepykawaii.tumblr.com/
    creepykawaii.tumblr.com/
    creepykawaii.tumblr.com/
    creepykawaii.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the pic of the bitch face in the background. u should zoom in on them more often to shame them for looking at u like that. it really irks me they would stare at u like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but I don't want to shame anyone. I understand how people are confused/disgusted when they see me, they may not mean to pull those faces. I just find it amusing, that's all! =] <3

      Delete
  8. I need to blog more too, but hey, it's your blog and you can blog when you feel like it dang it!! lol. Anyhow, you look lovely as always and that confused face in the background is a jealous person feeling angry because she is not as pretty as you. Haters gonna' hate, potatoes gonna' potate. ☺ Just callin' it like I see it, you know how candid I am, lol.

    ReplyDelete